Scale up your career! Our hands-on masterclasses are packed with practical tools and advice that give you an instant energy boost to get you out there to find your next job, recharge your career or finally take that leap from going from employee to entrepreneur.
Sign up and enrich yourself with knowledge, and get to know new people at the same time!
FINDING A JOB IN QATAR
Looking for the right job can be a difficult and frustrating process, especially if you’ve just moved to a new country.
Questions you may have are what do I want, what are my options and where do I start looking?
In this powerful, practical and hands-on workshop you get the answers to all your questions and the right tools to start your job hunt, right away!
Walk away re-energised and take control again over your life and career.
- Increase your chances of finding a job
- Get insights into the Qatar labour market
- Advice on how to create your ideal CV and feedback on your CV
- Tips on how to prepare for your job interview
- Increase the visibility of your LinkedIn profile
- Share experiences and information with fellow participants and expand your personal network
- Free handout with practical information and handy links to a wealth of sources
- Increase your confidence and awareness of your skills
When: Thursday 16 February 9AM – 11AM
Location: Camel Lounge, City Center Rotana, West Bay
FROM EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
Who am I? Coming to Qatar and making a career for yourself is not always easy, and definitely not straight forward. Let’s explore who’s the new you!
By identifying your key skills and strengths, it helps you to clarify your career direction, identify career options and gain confidence in taking next steps – leading onto creating the new you.
In this eye-opening workshop we will help you re-evaluate who you are, what you have to offer and how to be focused on getting it. Questions you may have are such as:
- I am not sure about my next career step
- I wonder how to position my skills and talents in a new setting
- I feel my skills and talents could be better
- I want to do something different, but don’t know what
- Overcome a feeling of being “stuck” career-wise
- Get clarity on your skills, strengths, values and mission
- Explore your career options
- Change career direction
- Position yourself for future opportunities
When: Monday 27 February 6PM – 8PM
I had been looking for a job for quite some time. I just couldn’t find it. I signed up for Global Women’s masterclass on tips to find a job in Qatar and that opened my eyes. I rewrote my CV, got myself out there to meet as many new people as I could and found my new job. Thank you Elsbeth, for your practical advice!
Monica – Communications & PR
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Sign up for our monthly emails, upcoming events and masterminds, and our latest news.